Sunday, November 20, 2011

NATURAL BORN CITIZEN

!!!!

For three years now I have been a reader of Leo Donofrio's blog,
Natural Born Citizen.  My admiration for Leo Donofrio is very great indeed!  He is a lawyer based in New Jersey.  He has been fighting the battle to prove that Barack Hussein Obama is not and never has been eligible to be president of the United States of America.  His efforts have been nothing short of heroic.  I strongly recommend that if you love the United States of America and are concerned about the rule of law as the basis for protecting all of our rights under the Constitution of the United States you should become a regular reader of Leo Donofrio's blog, as I am.  Here is the link to his blog:


http://naturalborncitizen.wordpress.com/

-  Leo Rugiens

1 comment:

  1. Thank you, Leo Rugiens, for sharing this wonderful link! I'll be sure to share it!

    ReplyDelete