Friday, March 13, 2009

I WAS NOT THROWN INTO THE WORLD BY SOME OPERATION OF CHANCE, AS HEIDEGGER SAYS, AND NOW HAVE TO DO MY BEST TO SWIM AROUND IN THIS OCEAN OF LIFE


Father & Child

I was not thrown into the world by some operation of chance,
as Heidegger says, and now have to do my best to swim around
in this ocean of life,
but I am preceded by a perception of me,
an idea and a love of me.
They are present in the ground of my being.
What is important for all people,
what makes their life significant,
is the knowledge they are loved.
The person in a difficult situation
will hold on if he knows Someone
is waiting for me,
Someone wants me,
and needs me.
God is there first and loves me.
And that is the trustworthy ground
on which my life is standing
and on which I myself can construct it.
- Benedict XVI

************************************




"If in the opinion of the people the distribution

or modification of the constitutional powers

be in any particular wrong,

let it be corrected by an amendment

in the way which the Constitution designates.

But let there be no change by usurpation;

for though this in one instance may be the instrument of good,

it is the customary weapon by which free governments are destroyed.

The precedent must always greatly overbalance

in permanent evil any partial or transient benefit

which the use can at any time yield."

--George Washington,

Farewell Address,

1796

*************************************

Barack Hussein Obama aka Barry Soetoro

is a usurper

because he is not eligible to be President of the United States
because he is not a Natural Born Citizen
as required by Article Two, Section One, Clause Five
of the United States Constitution regardless of
where he was born (Mombassa, Hawaii, Chicago, or Mars)
because he was not born of TWO PARENTS
BOTH OF WHOM WERE UNITED STATES CITIZENS
at the time of his birth. His father was a subject/ciitizen
of Kenya/Great Britain
and his mother was too young to pass on her citizenship
according to the law in effect when he was born.
Check it out:

http://www.TheObamaFile.com/ObamaNaturalBorn.htm

His usurpation cannot be corrected by Congress,
it can only be corrected by his removal
or
by an amendment to the Constitution.

No comments:

Post a Comment