Tuesday, April 14, 2009

CHRIS MATTHEWS IS NOT THE ONLY PERSON IN LOVE WITH THE OBAMA, MILLIONS OF WOMEN SWOON IN HIS PRESENCE AND THE OBAMA IS VERY MUCH IN LOVE WITH HIMSELF

467


I believe that the first commentator to point out the evident narcissism of
The Obama was Charles Krauthammer, whose judgment in the matter I would respect in view of his being, among other things, a psychiatrist.
Narcisssus you will recall was the beautiful youth of Greek literature
who fell so much in love with his own reflection in a pool of water that he spent all of his time by the pool gazing at his reflection and eventually just pined away.

It seems obvious to me that the great success The Obama had in the election of 2008 was due not only to the organizational activities of Acorn, but also the way women reacted to his physical presence. He mesmerized them. Their swooning over him reminded me of the teeney boppers of the sixties and seventies and the adulation they heaped on The Beatles.

The Obama clearly was conscious of that adulation and as the campaign progressed it seemed to me that he fell more and more in love with himself. His whole manner of acting suggested a hyper-John Edwards.

I leave it to Charles Krauthammer and other psychiatrists to examine the implications of the narcissism of The Obama for the ultimate success or failure of his term in the White House and the ultimate success or failure of America under his leadership.

The most recent commentator to point to the narcissism of The Obama is Scipio who throws the spotlight of sacred scripture on it by linking it to
The Song of Songs:

----

Let him kiss me with the kisses of his mouth—
For your love is better than wine.

Rightly do they love you.

I am dark, but lovely,

Tell me, O you whom I love,

Behold, you are fair, my love!
Behold, you are fair!
You have dove’s eyes.

Behold, you are handsome, my beloved!
Yes, pleasant!

Rise up, my love, my fair one,
And come away.

Let me see your face,
Let me hear your voice;
For your voice is sweet,
And your face is lovely.”

My beloved is mine, and I am his.

When I found the one I love.
I held him and would not let him go…

Behold, you are fair, my love!
Behold, you are fair!

(From The Song of Solomon)

The Return of Scipio
14 April 09

*****************************************




"If in the opinion of the people the distribution

or modification of the constitutional powers

be in any particular wrong,

let it be corrected by an amendment

in the way which the Constitution designates.

But let there be no change by usurpation;

for though this in one instance may be the instrument of good,

it is the customary weapon by which free governments are destroyed.

The precedent must always greatly overbalance

in permanent evil any partial or transient benefit

which the use can at any time yield."

--George Washington,

Farewell Address,

1796

*************************************

Barry Soetoro aka Barack Hussein Obama
is a
USURPER
because he is not eligible to be President of the United States
because he is not a Natural Born Citizen
as required by Article Two, Section One, Clause Five
of the United States Constitution.
This is a fact regardless of
where he was born (Mombassa, Hawaii, Chicago, or Mars).

He is not a Natural Born Citizen
because he was not born of
TWO PARENTS
BOTH OF WHOM WERE UNITED STATES CITIZENS
at the time of his birth.
His father was a subject/ciitizen
of Kenya/Great Britain at the time of his birth and afterwards.

His mother was too young to pass on her US citizenship
according to the law in effect when he was born.

Check it out:
http://www.TheObamaFile.com/ObamaNaturalBorn.htm

His usurpation cannot be corrected by Congress,
it can only be corrected by his resignation, his removal
or
by an amendment to the Constitution
which will never happen.

No comments:

Post a Comment